Problem is generated by one of our Ironport systems which is trying to
establish TLS connection.
In Postfix server I already configured it:

smtpd_tls_mandatory_protocols = !SSLv2,!SSLv3
smtpd_tls_protocols = !SSLv2,!SSLv3
smtp_tls_protocols = !SSLv2,!SSLv3

I suspect that TLS client is not properly configured to establish
connection.

How to properly configure Postfix to enable all type of TLS connections ?

With kind regards

Zalezny