This may have been raised before:

we received quite a few malicious emails (containing malicious attachments)
& on tracing the senders' IP (from the 'Internet Headers' of the received
mails) & key into one of the services below, noted they are malicious
& then we manually block them  but by then a couple hundreds of these
emails would have landed in users' mailboxes, some of it have been
opened by users (despite our top-end commercial security product):
  http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
  http://www.pinpointe.com/blog/how-do-i-know-if-im-on-a-spam-blacklist

Question:
is there any way I can obtain from the above services the full lists esp
those still detected as active the last 1 year for me to input into our
commercial product to block them?

If not, what will be a better solution ?

Roger