Am 04.03.2017 um 23:18 schrieb Viktor Dukhovni:

>> On Mar 4, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Maurizio Caloro <mauri...@caloro.ch> wrote:
>>
>> If i send any mail go @hotmail this will never arrive,  but Postfix Log are
>> here in other thing.
>> (Queued mail for Delivery)
>>
>> Mar  4 22:45:26 caloro postfix/qmgr[28159]: BD6EB4159E:
>> from=<n...@caloro.ch>, size=569, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
>> Mar  4 22:45:29 caloro postfix/smtp[26958]: BD6EB4159E:
>> to=<inuk...@hotmail.com>, relay=mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.33.119]:25, delay=2.7,
>> delays=0.49/0.01/1.3/0.9, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250
>> <col004-mc5f19gzuny100046...@col004-mc5f19.hotmail.com> Queued mail for
>> delivery)
>
> Hotmail took responsibility for delivery of the message.  If it never
> showed up in the user's mailbox, perhaps Hotmail considers your IP
> address sufficiently "spammy" to discard your mail.
>
> Create a Hotmail account for yourself, and send the mail there, see if
> it arrives.  There's not much Postfix can do to get Hotmail to not discard
> your mail.
>
> Some people advocate publishing SPF records and using DKIM signatures.
> Though my mail gets delivered without either, perhaps these would help
> your mail not get junked.

Hi Viktor, seems that hotmail etc has included some new antispam
procedures and now blocks big ip ranges ( i.e Hetzner ) , spf, dkim etc
does not help
i filled out a form to get my servers ip open again , however their
whole new antispam seems somekind broken

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München