Am 7. März 2017 20:00:55 MEZ schrieb Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com>:
>After a bit of reflection, I may have asked the wrong question. Perhaps
>
>a better question is does the substitution take place on processing the
>
>option?
What about testing the assumption? Build the configuration and try to make a
tls secured connection, it either works or you will see the error in your  logs.

Just changed my configuration to use $myhostname variable for the cert name
filename and that works very well. Thanks for the idea.

--
Christian