Hi,

I have a serious Problem. On my server I have 2 postfix instances.

On the master instance I have changed message size limit from 10Mb to 30Mb.
Unfortuantely postconf shows still 10MB. How may I change this?

Postfix instances on my server:

[root@unixserver5 opt]# postmulti -l
-               massmailing     y         /etc/postfix
postfix-mail massmailing     y         /etc/postfix-mail

This is configured in /etc/postfix/main.cf

[root@unixsmtp05 opt]# cat /etc/postfix/main.cf | grep ^messag
message_size_limit = 30720000
[root@unixsmtp05 opt]#

Postconf still keeping default configuration. How to change message size
globaly on all instances ?

[root@unixserver5 opt]# postconf -d | grep message
message_reject_characters =
postconf: warning: inet_protocols: disabling IPv6 name/address support:
Address family not supported by protocol
message_size_limit = 10240000
message_strip_characters =
qmgr_message_active_limit = 20000
qmgr_message_recipient_limit = 20000