First, honey pots aren’t an issue and spoofing an IP address is fairly easy to
pickup.

As to spam is in the eye of the beholder, if you go back to my questions…

You’ll see that I asked about the OP’s mail list.

Free clue… if you purchased a list of potential customers… you’re a spammer.
If you scraped email addresses. You’re a spammer.

If you just moved the the IP block, request a new block.  Or a new ISP.

But I’d also make sure you’re running a clean shop too.