On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@sys4.de> wrote:
> * Henry <der...@gmail.com>:
>> Firstly I am unsure if this question is related to Postfix,
>> Spamassasin, Amavasid..
>
> amavis
>
>> I am using Kolab for email and almost everything is working well with
>> spam being partially filtered.
>>
>> My problem is when spam is moved to quarentine is it moved to
>> "/var/lib/amavis/virusmails"
>> https://wiki.kolab.org/Fighting_spam#Spam_Quarantine_Shared_Folder
>>
>> As each user has an individual "Spam" email folder I would like spam
>> emails to be moved to the individual user's spam folder instead where
>> the individual user can then review them.
>>
>> /var/spool/imap/domain/m/mydomain.com/h/user/henry/Spam#
>>
>> I have researched this without success:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedInPostfixWithAmavis
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the direction how this can be configured please
>
> Configure amavis to tag and D_PASS spam and use a SIEVE rule to deliver
> tagged spam messages into the desired folder.

Thanks Patrick, got some of the spam now being labelled as spam and
fwd to my inbox which is a great start.
Now looking for where I can define a SIEVE rule for all users.

I would hope this can be set as a default for all users as opposed to
having to define it on a user by user basis.
https://wiki.kolab.org/Filtering_Emails_on_the_Server#How_to_provide_global_default_filters