When our application sending a message with
From: b...@bla.com
To: va...@domain.com; discard_that_em...@domain.com

application -> local MTA -> LAN relay 1 -> Lan relay 2 -> Ironport ->
internet

The Problem is on the "LAN relay 1" and "LAN relay 2" where Postfix client
from relay1 closing connection if one of the recipient needs to be
discarded.

How to configure Postfix client on "LAN relay 1" to not closed connection
if one of the recipient is filtered or not_valid on the "LAN relay 2" ? Why
Postfix discarding complete message then ?

Thanks in advance for Your support

Cheers

Zalezny