On 10.08.17 20:06, Bastian Blank wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 05:42:44PM +0000, Fazzina, Angelo wrote:
I would think they both work for backwards compatibility and over time
"service postfix reload" will eventually be depreciated and no longer be a
valid command.

Well. "postfix reload" != "service postfix reload".

are you sure it doesn't just send SIGHUP to master process, with effectively
the same effect than "postfix reload"?
Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.