Hi,
I am reading "man 5 postconf" of version 2.10.1
I am building new server with it, from old 2.6.6.
My question is my server with 2.6 has
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/maps/block_to, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unauth_destination

>From trying to read the difference between
smtpd_recipient_restrictions
smtpd_relay_restrictions

Should my 2.10.1 server have this ?
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_relay_restrictions = check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/maps/block_to, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
defer_unauth_destination

thanks
-ALF

-Angelo Fazzina
Operating Systems Programmer / Analyst
University of Connecticut,  UITS, SSG, Server Systems
860-486-9075