We have a private cloud with all of the servers sending mail via mandrill,
and each app/server has its own key. We have a few legacy apps, for example
a .net 1.1 app, that can't send via TLS over 587 (and mandrill doesn't
support plan smtp over 25), so we set up a postfix server to do relay to
mandrill. I found how to use a different smart relay for different
destination domains, but not for different sending servers. In other words,
one server sending to gmail vs yahoo can use a different smart host. But two
servers sending to gmail seem to want to use the same key, and I need them
to use the key that matches the sending server. Is this possible?