Michael Fox skrev den 2017-09-22 04:07:

I'm not very skilled at interpreting the logs, but I've looked at them line by line and I don't see where the destination server would ever get "From: n6...@w6xsc-gw.scc-ares-races.org". I'm hoping that someone here with more
knowledge than me can see where I went wrong.  I'm stumped.

sorry for late reply on this here, i noted from logs that you use mimedefang and amavisd for same mails, why ?

and aswell that postfix send auth users mails to amavisd inbound so its classified as incomming mails, clean that up :=)

-o content-filter override in master.cf on postfix solves this very nice, dont use content-filer in postfix main.cf, little hint here

make sure amavisd have same mynetworks settings as postfix have, both should know all border ips aswell as rfc1918, and ipv6 dito, basicly all in ifconfig as a minimal

and i think you have a problem on how sasl is configured on dovecot, is it only local system users auth that can relay mails ?, that way the auth only check local part of the mails to allow senders, that explains possible to change domain part and still authed for the local part of email, check that and ask for help with that on dovecot maillist

basicly random realm domain

to big logs make it harder for me to nerrow it more dowm