I have a domain, say: aaa.com for which I receive mail.  Currently I have A
records in DNS for aaa.com and mail.aaa.com as well as a MX record for aaa.com.
 All three of them point to the same IP address which is where postfix is
running.  There is a political issue with the A record for aaa.com and it
"needs" to be changed to elsewhere.  I somehow seem to recall that there are
some MTAs that do not use the MX records, but only check the A records.  Will
changing the A record for aaa.com cause the loss of some incoming mail?

-- Doug