From: Anvar Kuchkartaev
Sent: miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017 09:02
To: Kent; Postfix users
Subject: Re: DKIM signing for wildcard sub domains

In your case you are using selector with the name default. If you use
opendkim-genkey -s mx0 then it will generate key for mx0 selector‎ (you must
update dns records accordingly instead of default._domainkey.school.kiwi
mx0._domainkey.school.kiwi and for mx1 generate with selector mx1 and dns
record mx1._domainkey.school.kiwi) ‎

If you want to create one key which will be copied accross servers and applied
for subdomains use --subdomains option to generate key for subdomains and in
dns record use also s=*

Dns record in my case:

Question section:
----------------------------
mx1._domainkey.aegisnet.eu TXT

Answer section:
----------------------------
mx1._domainkey.aegisnet.eu.     21599   IN      TXT     "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; s=*;
h=sha256;
p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAspG5C7Cb9NipLjFCOdlPWqMybUqqAqnbbts4txUgFJ6XyyDQ58FKNKQmgKP7+/UHaYdPEEyrVJ34SUhg5gx+UWljm/ERROmPA7yDjzX2XZQDhaX1Rl+yZpLc9t1VrAhNHvvmdwiD0KZ3pJXVDYrYZp5NerINpq460Ra4GxUcmIeun"

"Vy2eAlfVk2LA7keNlf4UU+Sw3z66A0Yr+JgAf3/YRTDgPFM5vHYL3IHmiz9+ZH+GnGG+xTjm24k0SOr1mqtjkwORNtYg1aub5JmTtc7GaqH6w6cyBVmUylFx3TWL8MlqlxBKkrlQnPG/O7Z1kgUzoS8zx447p0/N1JyyS24rwIDAQAB"

Authority section:

Additional section:

Anvar Kuchkartaev
an...@anvartay.com