> On Dec 29, 2017, at 1:18 PM, l carr <pandorasbo...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> One question from your email:
>
> - We're not sure what you mean by a list of valid recipients

A complete list of the email addresses that exist in the domain,
allowing you to definitively reject email messages addressed to
recipients that do not exist (and would bounce after forwarding
to the legacy server).

> In our scenario, the Postfix server is an intermediary server, and
> not accessible from outside of our IP space. Mail that it processes
> will have already been screened and any emails it receives should be
> for valid recipients within the the domains it configured to process.

In that case the lack of recipient validation is likely a minor issue.

> It only needs to determine the final delivery point for those messages
> and deliver them. (Which is what is uses the LDAP queries for.) I
> believe, based on that, we will be using the static:all config option
> that you stated below. (This will be tested before trying with moving
> real mail.)

Should work fine.

--
        Viktor.