Am 02.01.2018 um 19:59 schrieb stefan novak:
> Hello!
>
> we are using Postfix as our MX Server for several mailservers, mostly
> dovecot. We have now implemented an exchange Server as well.
>
> We are using the reject_unverified_recipient in combination with smtp
> transport-table to submit the E-mail back to the exchange Server.
> With our dovecot backends we can use the dovecot quota service in
> combination with the check_policy_service that Mails from full
> Mailboxes get rejected. How can i achieve this with our exchange
> backend? Now the Mails get bounced, which is not very nice :/
>
> Is there a way to tell postfix to accept the E-Mail only when the
> exchange Server also wants to deliver it. Best will be when this works
> only on quota, since somietims its good when the postfix in front
> queue's the E-Mail. (Backend-Server reboot for patching...)
>
> kind regards and sorry for my english ;)
> Stefan
> _______________________
> www.epb.at - Your IT Partner in East Austria

try this

https://sys4.de/de/blog/2013/04/08/postfix-dovecot-mailbox-quota/

but be aware aliases etc may not have a mailbox quota, also the blog is
old ,things may have changed , you may should cover the used port by vpn
, ssltunnel etc

more

https://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2016-July/104830.html
https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München