Hi,

I have a question about the “Mailing List” section in the VIRTUAL_README [1].

The third paragraph states:

    “This example assumes that in main.cf, $myorigin is listed under the
    mydestination parameter setting...”

Because the mailing list is being set up with virtual hosting, doesn’t this
cause problems ?  I note that the three previous virtual hosting examples on
the same page state:

    “NEVER list a virtual_alias_domain name as a mydestination domain!”

Secondly, the third paragraph continues:

    “If that is not the case [you don’t have myorigin set to $mydestination],
specify
    an explicit domain name on the right-hand side of the virtual alias table
entries...”

Does that mean that virtual from the example should be:

    /etc/postfix/virtual
        listname-requ...@example.com    listname-requ...@example.com
        listn...@example.com    listn...@example.com
        owner-listn...@example.com.   owner-listn...@example.com