Robert,
i have a apache server with many virtual hosts and my default is
www.rodrigo.intranet; in my host i have many other domains like:
www.domain.intranet; www.wiki.intranet, www.forum.intranet.
I installing postfix in this server and i not want access squirremail in
IP-server/mail i want access my webmail in host www.mail.intranet, i set my
dns for request the domain in my localip(10.0.0.10/24), but the squirremail
is not work when i access: www.mail.intranet he set timeout.
My postfix work fine, i access(client), send and received mail, but i dont
access my squirremail  accross virtual host.

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--