Hello

Last week I had problems with my mail server but now everything
has settled again. I have in my logs now the following error
message that I do not understand. As I've seen, this has
already been discussed a few times.

Please, how do I tackle this or how can I solve this!?

[Mail.log]
Feb  5 14:26:13 mail postfix/verify[17058]: close database
/var/lib/postfix/verify_cache.db: No such file or directory (possible
Berkeley DB bug)

Postfix Version - mail_version = 2.11.3

-rw-r--r--  1 postfix postfix 8192 Feb  5 14:24
/var/lib/postfix/verify_cache.db

The file still exist, but my Mail.log seems that this arnt here.

Regards
Mauri