Am 13. Februar 2018 09:52:53 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>:

On 13.02.18 00:04, TG Servers wrote:
how can I best test postfix delivery from a local VM if port 25 is
blocked by ISP.

if you ISP doesn't unblock you, and you want to behave as mail server, you
have problem.

My only intention is to setup another VM and make a network between them
and then send mails between them.
Or is there any other solution how I could get postfix from a VM to the
"world"?

If you only want to send mai lto/through some servers,  you can use
different port with client authentication.

I just want to test a real server install on a vm. As i wrote before I think there are some general installation issues I have to check before. Port 25 is not my problem I think.

Thanks.

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*