Then why don't you setup a relay using port 587 elsewhere which you login to to
send/get emails?  I don't think Verizon blocks that port at all...

On 17.02.18 23:00, Dino Edwards wrote:
Cause it would be easier to setup the relay to listen on 2525 in addition
to port 25 rather than setting up authentication on 587.  They are doing
something because I can't telnet to port 25 from the Verizon to the relay
server.

ok, you don't need postscreen, if ou only allow mail from your relay.
but i would reconsider options for connecting to internet...
"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."