On 5 Mar 2018, at 16:38, MRob wrote:

Bill Cole said:
The postscreen DNSBL
configuration should be designed to only block IPs that *only* send
spam.

So why, I like to ask is fqrdns list not recommended for use in postscreen?

Did you see "DNSBL" in that sentence? The "fqrdns" list is not a DNSBL.

With that said, I don't use it because:

1. I find it generally superfluous given my other defenses.
2. I would never want to use it in postscreen because it is not designed to identify only known spam-only sources. 3. I don't believe it is possible to use it in postscreen because it relies on domain names, while postscreen_access_list only looks up the client IP.