Nikolai Dahlem:
> Hi all,
>
> I am running postfix 2.6.6 on CentOS 6.9 and I get a throughput of only
> 3-5 mails per second.

Would it be possible to say if this performance is sending or
receiving mail? Either way, show the `delays='' logging, which
reports the time spent in different stages of delivery.

       The format of the "delays=a/b/c/d" logging is as follows:

       o      a = time from message arrival to last active queue entry

       o      b = time from last active queue entry to connection setup

       o      c = time in connection setup, including DNS, EHLO and STARTTLS

       o      d = time in message transmission

> It does not matter if I send via sendmail or SMTP
> to localhost with keep-alive.

I suspect that your mail sending program is too slow. You can test
Postfix raw speed with smtp-source test program, part of the Postfix
source bundle.

> Below is the output of postconf:

postconf -n. No-one will look at a thousand lines of output.

        Wiets