On 13.03.18 13:54, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
Im reading through rfc's but the following is still not clear for me.

E-mail is rejected base on the envelop-from adres from a mail-daemon with
postfix + postfix-policyd-spf

I saw the following in the postfix logs.
Feb  7 00:00:16 hostname postfix/smtpd[31726]: Untrusted TLS connection
established from smtp1.xxxxxxxx.nl[x.xx.xxx.xx]: TLSv1.2 with cipher
ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Feb  7 00:00:16 hostname postfix/policy-spf[31766]: Policy action=PREPEND Received-SPF:
none (apmcsqa01.poort: No applicable sender policy available)
receiver=hostname.domain.nl; identity=mailfrom;
envelope-from="MAILER-DAEMON@apmcsqa01.poort"; helo=smtp1.xxxxxxxx.nl;
client-ip=x.xx.xxx.xx]
Feb  7 00:00:16 hostname postfix/smtpd[31726]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
smtp1.xxxxxxxx.nl[x.xx.xxx.xx]]: 450 4.1.8 <MAILER-DAEMON@apmcsqa01.poort>: Sender
address rejected: Domain not found; from=<MAILER-DAEMON@apmcsqa01.poort>

about this:
envelope-from="MAILER-DAEMON@apmcsqa01.poort"

who and why configured non-existing domain name there?

Im looking for the correct rfc where its described that the part
@apmcsqa01.poort  should be @thesendingdomain.tld

RFC 5321, section 2.3.5.  Domain Names:

   Only resolvable, fully-qualified domain names (FQDNs) are permitted
   when domain names are used in SMTP.

where thesendingdomain.tld is also a resolvable domain, because not it does
not make sence because the now mailer-daemon wil never be accepted because
its non resolveable

correct. that is the expected behaviour.
do you expect someone to accept mail from non-existing (invalid) addresses?
10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!