The log line from avmavis already has the sender a single time, regardless of
the number of recipients.
Also, if you grep on from, keep in mind that the email first goes from outside
to postfix (1st from), the from postfix to amavis (second from), then from
amavis back to postfix (third from).

Yassine.

    On Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 8:49:43 AM GMT+1, Poliman - Serwis