Kunal868 <kunal1.nig...@gmail.com> writes:

> How do we sort this issue out, so that the "secure-web.cisco.com" does not
> appear in emails.

My first idea would be to check if the mail is distorded by postfix or
by your email client. What do you use to read the mail? Do you see the
same modification on the file on the server?

Because I never heard of a router that would modify the contents of a
message to adapt the links to whatever local proxy exists.

Do you have a special filter on postfix that would do that or do you use
a very standard and straight out of the box configuration?

Best regards,

olivier