Now all works fine. I have to add smtp_bind_address in main.cf, because any
modification of original smtp_bind_address from master.cf did not work at
all (thus in logs which I put you can see combinations like this one from
port and comma). Based on documentation I thought I should modify
smtp_bind_address from master.cf but no.

--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*