On 7 May 2018, at 11:29, Christian Schmitz wrote:

Have a look.

https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/check?domain=schweb.com.ar&dkim
_selector= schweb.com.ar
There were some critical problems detected with this domain. Mail-flow is probably affected. Please refer to the corresponding help articles to fix
these.

Your base setup is ok, you could reduce your SPF record from:
"v=spf1 mx a ptr ip4:24.232.174.73 mx:schweb.com.ar a:schlabs.com.ar
a:sys-arquitectura.cl -all" To
"v=spf1 mx a:sys-arquitectura.cl -all"

You might need to validate your domain. I had the same problem few years
ago. You need a txt record : google-site-verification=.......

Once validated and this added in your domain no problems anymore.
Ms as simular services.

[...]