> On May 9, 2018, at 5:26 AM, Erwin van de Pol <ervande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I use a regexp transport table, which contains about 100 entries.

Many users struggle to produce robust regular expressions, this is best
avoided.

> When sending an email to a specific address: t...@bla.blabla.com
>
> I get following error:
>
> postfix/qmgr[12390]: warning: connect to transport
> private/????????????????????????????????  smtp: No such file or directory

This resolved to a transport with lots of unprintable characters before "smtp",
perhaps non-printing characters that your editor does not display.

> All other entries from transport table work...
>
> The entry in transport table:
>
> /^.*@bla.blabla.com/                   smtp:[10.10.10.1]

Try:

        /@bla\.blabla\.com$/     smtp:[10.10.10.1]

making sure that the apparent whitespace between the pattern and the
result is actually composed of just SPACEs and TABs, and not other
invisible characters.

--
        Viktor.