I have an old machine I'm in the process of retiring, and want to test its
replacement.  To do so, I'd like to send a copy of all locally-delivered
mail from the old machine to the new one to have it processed there.  I've
set "default_transport = discard:Outgoing email disabled for testing" on
the new server, and tested single messages here and there, but am having
trouble figuring out a way to tell the old machine that its local_transport
should be both the normal local delivery and in addition to send a copy to
another server.

I did find always_bcc and the bcc maps, but I'm not sure if that's the
right answer.  A transport map seems like the right answer, but that
appears to only have a single target.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, PICSciE/CSES & Astrophysical Sci
   Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346344   -74.652242