On 15 May 2018, at 16:58, for...@mehl-family.fr wrote:

I don't want to configure DNS server on my machine.

That's perfectly fine but it is not relevant.

What you *want* has no effect on what *works*. If you want Postfix to recognize an IP in RFC1918 private space as having a valid name, you MUST set up your own DNS server that serves the relevant zone under in-addr.arpa. This is true whether or not you *want* to configure such a server.

I use 2 DNS (/etc/resolv.conf) :

- 1.1.1.1

Which will *correctly* reply that 192.168.1.1 has no name, because on the public Internet, 192.168.1.1 has no name

- 192.168.1.1

Which will never be used as long as 1.1.1.1 responds with reasonable speed.