On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 02:30:52PM +0200, Roberto Sebastiano wrote:
> it seems that "postfix vda" patch that brings quota support for
> virtual maildirs is not updated / not mantained anymore. There
> is no patch for 3.3.0
> http://vda.sourceforge.net/

Note that your patch never was supported on this list.

> I used that patch to create a custom mailserver on ubuntu 10.04
> and 14.04, but 18.04 uses postfix 3.3.0 and i'm stuck.
>
> Is there any way to achieve the same result (maildirsize quota
> and overquota replay) without the vda patch at this point ?

The recommended way is via a policy service which checks with the
imapd, and causes a rejection for overquota recipients.  Dovecot
actually includes such a policy server.  Refer to the Dovecot wiki
for use and setup instructions.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/