On 20.05.18 15:08, jmct wrote:
I've set up a mail server that should be relaying messages to a different
cluster of Postfix boxes. When I attempt to send a message to the first box,
mail sits in the active queue for 5 minutes before being (successfully)
relayed to the cluster of Postfix boxes. which is then delivered correctly.
I'm trying to figure out why this is and have it relay immediately (as
expected).

is DNS working properly on sending and receiving side?
Is there any firewall between them?

note that you did not send the configuration.
better don't paste it here, maybe pastebin.
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.