Ok it is better now than yesterday, it can receive requests.
However, when one of our internal mails server send a message by
relayhost to our external postfix server (which should relay messages
received to external mails servers, of differents domains), it indicates
that users doesn't exist, but like if he wanted to send message in local
mailbox...

Did i miss something for that it send in external domains/server ?

Thanks,