Hello.

I have some difficulties to understand how lookup tables are used in
postfix.
>From my own usage, I know two usages
A) Single column.
You query with a parameter. If the parameter is found in the table you get a
non null value ( index value for example ). Depending of your usage you
decide what to do with the result ( stop or continue )
B) Two columns
You query with a parameter. If the parameter is found in the table you get
the value associated to the input parameter ( 'United States'  '01') and
generally the index position of the success; or null if nothing is found.

I need to limit mail senders to people whose name are only character 0-9 a-z
A-Z and . or - and domain exactly mon_domain.com. I have created a loookup
table 'sender_login_maps.pcre' in /etc/postfix
And main.cf contains :
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        reject_sender_login_mismatch

smtpd_sender_login_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps.pcre

The lookup table contains (/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps.pcre) :
"/^[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+@mon_domain.com$/   ${1}"

Testing "/^[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+@mon_domain.com$/" on  some internet site, I got
good result with :
some.user@mon_domain --> *ok*
And
some.user@mon_domain@mon_domain --> *NULL* which is ok.

When I test with postfix :
sudo postmap -f -q first.name@mon_domain.com
pcre:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps.pcre
I got : *first.name*
and with sudo postmap -f -q first.name@mon_domain.com@mon_domain.com
pcre:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps.pcre
I got : *first.name@mon_domain.com*

I was expecting '*first.name@mon_domain.com*' in the first case and *NULL*
in the second case.

How to reject sending mail in then second case.

When sending a mail, I got this error :
août 24 19:55:41 G75VW postfix/smtpd[10860]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from