On 29.09.18 16:42, Илья Шипицин wrote:
logfile analys is good for human, it is not rest api.

postfix produces logs, does not read nor parse them.

I did search already

any rest api ?

please tell us when you find one.
guys may add it to http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#logfile

???? ???????:
> Hello,
>
> we use automation to send messages.
> from the automation point of view it is nice to know what happened to
> message
>
> I think about the following
>
> 1) automation send email via smtp --> id of message
> 2) automation ask postfix via (rest) api "hey, tell me history of message
> id ..."
>
> any suggestion ?

сб, 29 сент. 2018 г. в 16:21, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:
Open a web search engine, ask for for 'logfile analysis tools'.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?