>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Ryšlink <rysl...@dialtelecom.cz> writes:

Daniel> | You disable cleartext SMTP as well?

Daniel> The rationale here is that by accepting provenly insecure
Daniel> protocols, one provides an illusion of security, which is
Daniel> potentially more dangerous than transparently refuse, and fall
Daniel> back to plaintext delivery to preserve the functionality
Daniel> (which can create an incentive to upgrade from probably
Daniel> obsolete and unsupported software).

What incentive?  People don't know/care how the email gets from their
mail client to the receiver, just that it gets there.

On my personal domain, I'm seeing about 10% TLSv1, the rest TLSv1.2.
Suprisingly, no non-TLS connections.  Looking back over the past 4500+
emails (I'm a small personal domain) It's about 20% TLSv1, <.1%
TLSv1.1, and the rest TLSv1.2, without any non-TLS connections
accepted.

John