We just noticed once again, that postfix is so well designed in a way, that
often we did not even think of "corner cases" that are already handled by
default in a way, that is in most cases exactly how is should be setup.

Just picking a random setup - relaying mails to external relayhosts by
sender domain but having the option to define individual transport ways.
This is awesome to give the user/administrator a way to do a very fine
grained mail routing.

We're a "small" postfix uers (< 100.000 mails / month) but are very happy
with postfix.

Thank you.

Stefan