Poggenpohl, Daniel:
first some environment notes: I have a Vagrant VM provided by VirtualBox
running Solaris 11.3 and OpenCSW postfix 2.9.4. I hope that doesn't
contribute to my problem, but who knows...
It seems myorigin isn't appended to mail senders from local accounts, but
rather "localhost" or "domain.com" without the "noreply" part.
My logs:
###### /var/log/syslog excerpt
## I sent a mail using the following command:
## printf "Test" | mutt -s "Test mail" root
Oct 28 10:11:32 anotherVM sendmail[3514]: [ID 801593 mail.info] w9S9BWpe003514:
from=vagrant, size=77, class=0, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<[email protected]>, relay=root@localhost
On 28.10.18 13:37, Wietse Venema wrote:
That is not the POSTFIX sendmail command, therefore the warranty is void.
...that is the sendmail command from sendmail package. Apparently the one
provided in solaris 11.3.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [email protected] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to this address.
Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu.
(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer