> On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 07:35, Poliman - Serwis <ser...@poliman.pl> wrote:
>
>> I have domain kamir-transport.pl deployed on the server with dns zone
>> where are configured google MX servers like aspmx.l.google.com,
>> alt1.aspmx.l.google.com (and few more). Mailboxes are not on my server,
>> all email things are deployed on google. Yesterday I saw in log the
>> message:
>>
>> 9FBE713D05F 1564 Tue Nov 6 06:34:55 webmas...@kamir-transport.pl
>> (host alt2.aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.24.27] said: 421-4.7.0
>> [54.38.202.128 15] Our system has detected that this message is 421-4.7.0
>> suspicious due to the nature of the content and/or the links within.
>> 421-4.7.0 To best protect our users from spam, the message has been
>> blocked. 421-4.7.0 Please visit 421 4.7.0 https://support.google.com/
>> mail/answer/188131 for more information. t1-v6si2536163pgv.349 - gsmtp
>> bi...@kamir-transport.pl
>>
>> Honestly I don't fully understand this log. Looks like google mx says
>> that some message from webmas...@kamir-transport.pl belong to ip
>> 54.38.202.128 (what is 15 after ip address?) looks suspicious, although is
>> send to another mailbox in this same domain. But both mailboxes are hosted
>> on google, so why google mx mention something about not their ip?
>>
>> PS
>> SPF record configured in DNS zone looks like google advices -> v=spf1
>> include:_spf.google.com ~all
>>

> This is a response from gsmtp (Gmail) saying that the email your server
> relayed to them looks suspicious (detailed reasons not given) - and so it
> was temp blocked. I am not sure why gsmtp gives a temp 4xx response, I
> rewrite them to permanent 5xx to prevent pointless retries. If you are
> relaying world-sourced mails into your users' Gmail mailboxes then messages
> of this type are a perennial problem. You might reduce their frequency with
> improved anti-spam/anti-virus checks.

Hmm, I am relaying emails. In this example between mailboxes of specific
domain which has mx on google. I have on the server - amavisd, clamav,
fail2ban, postgrey, [spf, dkim, dmarc - currently not for each domain,
which have my server as MX]. Could you advice me what exactly should I
improve? I can provide some configs if needed. I am not sure what I can do
better.

PS
What does exactly mean " If you are relaying world-sourced mails into your
users' Gmail mailboxes " - my server acts as open relay?

--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*