:-)

On 11/14/18 8:40 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Marek Kozlowski:
W dniu 2018-11-14 19:29, Wietse Venema napisa?(a):
2. [warning,mail]postfix/master[9522]: warning: unix_trigger_event:
read
timeout for service public/pickup

What does the master.cf entry for the pickup service look like? It
should say 'unix' not 'fifo'. Postfix stopped using the 'fifo' years
ago.
pickup    unix  n       -       n       60      1       pickup

Your kernel's UNIX-domain stack is messed up, or some 'security'
system is interfering with proper operation.

https://dilbert.com/strip/1995-06-24

Well. I've disconnected spamskurwysyn (I mean: spamassassin) - in master.cf:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
#  -o content_filter=spamassassin
  -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings

And now it works perfect (except: with no spam protection). I guess that spamassassin problems are not for this forum...?

Best regards,
Marek