Francesc Pe?alvez:
> Lately we are receiving spam mails that apparently the mail from the and
> the to is the same. How is it possible to avoid this?. I have configured
> postfix to avoid the relay of emails and to be able to send mail through
> my postfix is necessary the auth , these emails are sent externally from
> several ips and seeing the logs of those emails are not authenticated

Postfix 3.0 and later:

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks
        permit_sasl_authenticated
        check_sender_access inline:{
            { example.com = REJECT local sender from unauthorized client }
            { other.example = REJECT local sender from unauthorized client }
        }

Instead of example.com and other.example, specify your email domains.

Note: this breaks email from remote mail forwarders or from remote
distribution lists that don't reset the sender address.