thank you for your help!

If i understood you correctly, i set in transport:

domain1.de                exchange:

In master.cf

exchange  unix -       -       n       -       -       smtp
 -o smtp_sender_dependent_authentication=no
 -o transport_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/transport_internal

And in transport_internal

domain1.de            smtp:192.168.124.5:2525

but this way, postfix is doing a MX-lookup for domain1.de and not honoring
transport_internal as it seems.

Is this basically the right path?