Hi,
if you implement Mailscanner etc you can assign a higher score based
on a header containing 163.com. Maybe that would work.
In any case everyone uses either mailscanner or rspamd on top of postfix.
You can try one of those
As John suggested and its my personal experience also that, If you
have a backup MX, that should also have good anti-spam as most
spammers target that server as a backdoor entry.

Regards/DP