Hello,

does anyone use pflogsumm and reject based on header/body checks?

If so, can you test or provide me (privately) same logs of those rejections?

On 11.01.19 15:43, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I have made a small patch for counting milter rejections in pflogsumm.

I put it on http://test.fantomas.sk/pflogsumm-milter-test.patch

pflogsumm now displays erors below when using amavisd-milter refusals.

I would strip the "from ", but first I would like to ask people who use
header and body checks to reject messages, and use pflogsumm, to confirm
whether they need the "from ", and possibly send me (personally, please)
the part output where "cleanup" rejections are shown.
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.