On Jan 22, 2019, at 1:30 AM, Dominic Raferd <domi...@timedicer.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 06:22, Stephen McHenry <stephen.mche...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> (and from postconf -d)
>> smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
>> defer_unauth_destination
>>

> I think you are just lucky that this didn't happen till now. Note that
> postconf -d just shows the defaults, not what you are using.

Yes. Please shows us the postconf -n value of smtpd_relay_restrictions

> My approach (a typical one I think) is to block all emails with envelope
> sender @mydomain.com unless the client has authenticated via port 465 or 587:

Not so typical IMHO. And probably unneeded to solve the OP’s problem. Once we
see what he really had in smtp_relay_restrictions, we are likely to find a
simple issue there that he can easily fix.

--
Larry Stone
lston...@stonejongleux.com