On 3/26/2019 10:01 AM, De Petter Mattheas wrote:
So when we have sat communication mail leaves the vessel on the spot, but w= hen we have not sat comm mail has to stay in queue until sat comes back.

Thing is when are vessel is in voyage on the ocean there are places where t= here is no coverage and mails get for long time in queue.

And in the case are postfix server gets a failure or sow we want to for see=  an option that no mails in queue are lost.

And when we reinstall/redeploy the postfix server and remount the nfs share=  the mails stored there are processed again.

You can adjust how long postfix will leave mail in the queue before it's considered undeliverable and returned to sender. The default is 5 days.

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#maximal_queue_lifetime

  -- Noel Jones