On 6/04/19 12:43 PM, li...@sbt.net.au wrote:
I'm trying to migrate server to new vm, installed postfix* from GF (1)

This includes postfix3-mysql, right?  What's the output of:
rpm -qa postfix\*

postconf shows no mysql

Does this command output anything?
rpm -Va postfix3\*

Centos 6

CentOS 6 doesn't make much sense for a new install, it will be going EOL in 2020 and I won't be building postfix 3.4 for CentOS 6 due to the newer openssl requirements.

what did I do wrong ?

The only things I can think of are a corrupt postfix3 or postfix3-mysql install.

Package 2:postfix3-3.3.3-1.gf.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Package 2:postfix3-mysql-3.3.3-1.gf.el6.x86_64 already installed and
latest version

Ok, so these are at least installed.

# postconf -m
btree
cidr
environ
fail
hash
inline
internal
memcache
nis
pipemap
proxy
randmap
regexp
socketmap
static
tcp
texthash
unionmap
unix

That's missing ldap and pcre as well. Looks like a corrupted postfix3 install. This might fix it:

yum --enablerepo=gf-plus reinstall postfix3

Peter