On 9 Apr 2019, at 5:36, Ntek, SIA Janis wrote:

What's your key-size?
My DNS provider does not support 2048, I found it out the hard way.

Note that this is usually due to a 255-character limit on a single string in a TXT record. This is because the character-string type in DNS is defined as a classical Pascal string: a single length byte followed by the content.

There is a workaround supported by most DNS servers: using multiple strings in a single TXT record. This is a part of the DNS standard (RFC 1035) so if your DNS service provider does not allow it, they are not a real DNS provider. :)

--
Bill Cole