sandermo...@telenet.be:
> After some googling I found that the "reject_unknown_sender_domain"
> option should reject mail if Postfix isn't the sender's domain
> final destination so that sounds good too. I enabled that option
> but it doesn't seem to work?

It works as promised.

   reject_unknown_sender_domain
          Reject the request when Postfix is not final destination for the
          sender address, AND THE MAIL FROM DOMAIN HAS 1) NO DNS MX AND NO
          DNS  A RECORD, OR 2) A MALFORMED MX RECORD [...]

Have you considered using sender access control on the outbound
SMTP server:

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
    check_sender_access inline:{
        example.com     OK
        other.example   OK
    }
    reject

This requires that you have different mail servers for inbound
and outbound SMTP.